Nikolas Mavresis' Cinemental is a blockbuster two-phase mentalism routine that will leave your spectators begging for a sequel.
The first phase gives you the power to reveal any movie your spectator has selected under test conditions. They select a movie, they shuffle it back in, and without ever needing to look at the cards, you know exactly the movie they are thinking of. No marks, no peeks, you can even perform this blindfolded.
But it gets even better! In the second phase, you make an open prediction and the spectator deals cards face up, freely stopping at any point they want. Without any switching of any kind, the card they've stopped at ALWAYS matches your prediction. No multiple outs, and there are is only one prediction ever in play. Once you know the secret, you'll smile to yourself at how clever the method truly is.
"I was involved in the visual design of the Cinemental deck, but had nothing to do with the actual effect. The way the Cinemental deck works is a great combination of different methods that allows a killer one -two punch that will fry spectators."
- Phil Smith
- Unique movie artwork of well-known classic films designed by Phil Smith
- Quality cards printed by USPCC
- A super easy-to-do method - it's almost self-working!
- Two and three phase versions included in the instructions
- No fishing, no multiple outs, no progressive anagrams of any kind
- No markings, no Svengali, no rough and smooth
- No peaking at any point
- No sleight of hand required
- Prediction effect that utilizes a unique method that has fried even the most seasoned magicians and mentalists.
- Perfect for close-up, parlor, strolling or street magic.
Cinemental packages the familiar hook of classic movies, the unique art designs of Phil Smith, and the craftiness of Nikolas Mavresis into a blockbuster experience that your spectators won't soon forget.
Cinemental, now playing in a magic shop near you.