Close-up Cardiographic by Martin Lewis
"I have always wanted to present a close-up version of Cardiographic but have been unable to create my dream pad until recent advances in material technology made it possible.
"My criteria was simple, I wanted a pad that would comfortably fit in my pocket. That could be done surrounded under the closest scrutiny. It had to be self-contained and needed a fast reset for strolling, and most important of all, it had to look impossible."
- MARTIN LEWIS
With Close-up Cardiographic, Martin has taken his classic sketchpad Rising Card to the next level. The effect is the same as Cardiographic, but built for close-up performances; a drawing of a selected card rises from a drawing of a deck of cards. The resulting impossible object is handed out as a souvenir.
- The brand new super-clean method is self-contained and angle-proof.
- The audience sees you draw on the pad prior to the card rising.
- Fast reset for restaurant or strolling.
- Includes 50 giveaway pages.
- Made in America and built to last.